Early Bird Registration Deadline
Dec 15, 2017
Abstract Submission Deadline
Apr 30, 2018
Convention Check-In Date
Jun 24, 2018
- Registration Fee
Early-bird Registration fees
（before 15 Dec, 2017）
Regular Registration fees
（16 Dec, 2017 - 31 May, 2018）
Onsite Registration fees
（after 1 Jun, 2018）
|Participant from overseas||200 USD||300 USD||350 USD|
|Student from overseas||200 USD||240 USD||300 USD|
|Participant from China||1600 CNY||2400 CNY||2800 CNY|
|Student from China||1600 CNY||1920 CNY||2400 CNY|
|Enterprise||5000 CNY||5000 CNY||8000 CNY|
|Fee for lunches & dinners (25-29 Jun, 2018)：20 USD/day or 160 CNY/day|
|Fee for lunches only (25-29 Jun, 2018)：12 USD/day or 96 CNY/day|
|Fee for Gala Dinner (27 Jun, 2018)：80 USD/person or 640 CNY/person|
1. The registration fee includes access to all Congress Sessions, Coffee/Tea Breaks and Conference Materials, does not include lunches and dinners.
2. We will organize a Gala Dinner on 27 Jun, which charged for 80 USD/person or 640 CNY/person. Please pay it together with the registration fee, if you would like to attend it.
3. The student rates are available only to full time students enrolled in a recognized higher education facility. Please provide the student ID card to verify your student status when you attend the congress, if not, you will be charged the difference in student fee and onsite registration fee.
4. For the enterprise registration, the enterprise rate can only be applied to 1 representative (catering fees excluded), other representatives from the same enterprise need to pay according to the other 4 types of rates.
5. The registration fee does not include Hotel Accommodations. Accommodation fee need to be paid according to the one selected by you.
6. If payment has not been finished before 15 Dec 2017 (UCT\GMT +8:00), you will be charged for the regular registration rate. If payment has not been made in full before 31 May 2018 (UCT\GMT +8:00), you will be charged for the onsite registration rate.
7. If you have special diet requirement (e.g. vegetarian, Muslim......), please leave a note while you are making payment.
8. The electronic receipt could be download in the personal dashboard after the payment is finished, and the invoice could be applied in check-in day (please provide the TaxID).
9. Due to restricted access of financial system we used in the website, the currency shall be in Chinese Yuan (CNY). So, US Dollars in the bill would be automatic switched into Chinese Yuan by system, and the exchange rate is the same as that in the bank.
11. The onsite payment on June 24th is only for registration and gala dinner. The lunch and dinner options are not available for onsite registration. Thank you for understanding！6月24日现场缴费仅支持缴纳注册费与晚宴费用，不再提供普通午、晚餐，敬请见谅！
- Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellations should be made in writing and e-mail to email@example.com.
10% cancellation fee applies before 15 Dec 2017;
50% cancellation fee applies between 16 Dec 2017 and 31 May 2018;
100% cancellation fee applies after 1 Jun 2018.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days once the request is received. Please note that it is the responsibility of the delegate to apply for a visa in a timely manner. Cancellation fees will not be waived in cases where delegates are not able to obtain a visa.
- Payment Methods
1. Pay Online
For participants / students from China, you could pay the fees online with Alipay (支付宝), WeChat (微信) or Union Pay Bank Card (银联卡).
For participants / students from overseas, online Visa, MasterCard, American Express and JCB are supported.
Attention: Please do not close the payment page before the payment is done and page is returned from all confirmation windows.
2. Bank Transfer
NAM: SHANGHAI JIAOTONG UNIVERSITY
BANK: BANK OF CHINA
SHANGHAI XUHUI SUB-BRANCH
BANK ADD: NO.45 WEST GUANG YUAN ROAD, SHANGHAI, CHINA
SWIFT CODE: BKCHCNBJ300
BENEFICIARY ADD: NO.1945 HUA SHAN ROAD, SHANGHAI, CHINA
TEL: +86 21 6448 4478
POST CODE: 200030
REMITTANCE INFORMATION (Important!): IEC1 FEE (PA150028) (P0XXX)
Attention: P0XXX is the registration number which could be got after filling the payment form in your dashboard (i.e. P0001). Please inform us the pay information after finishing payment (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note the bank fees must be paid by youself so that the entire amount appears on our account.